I took an hour nap with Jade earlyer and now, I can’t sleep. I knew this was going to happen but, I never seem to learn.
Tomorrow is going to be great!
My brother, the kids, my friends, and I are going to the park to tye die some shirts. I’m also, going to take the kids Easter pictures. I can’t wait! I think Mondays are going to be our park day now, that it’s nice and sunny. Yup, can’t wait!
3rd times the charm
Put another offer down on a house and let’s just hope this is the one. This time we are giving everything the sale what he wants and asking to just for a 2 year warranty on the house for like, the roof, appliances, etc. We should find out on Thursday. Now, the waiting game beings.
Easter shopping is done. Got the kids each a toy, bubbles, chalk, and candy.
The house we looked at last night was really nice. They aren’t going to sale it until, August because that’s when there house will be done getting built. I’m not to sure what Roman thinks other, then, it was nice and he liked it.
Yesterday, I had this dress on Jade and Roman asked what she was wearing. I told him it was a dress. He told me to change her because he didn’t like it -_- he handed me some shorts and a shirt to put on her. I told him he was crazy and that she wore it before, to a birthday party. He said so, change her. Protective I tell ya.
About 4 old ladies came up to Isaiah and Jade to tell them they are so, cute. This one lady even walked up to us and said I just had to see your baby. That’s Walmart for you.
I started doing little workouts I found on pinterest. My legs are hurt but, I want my booty back lol.
I need to get sunblock because I burn and the kids need it too.
Jade is asleep. Time to clean.
- Yesterday, we went to Roman’s grandma’s house to get Isaiah’s hair cut. It was fun. Kids had fun playing with their cousin and going outisde.
- Roman’s mom is something else I tell ya. We don’t speak to her or anything. I was talking to Roman’s sister and she said to make my FB private because she is going through our stuff. And, that her mom said I’m glad I’m not part of your brother’s life. Who says that about there own kid? Anyways, when, I got home I checked my profile and it’s as private as it can get. So, how she is seeing my profile is beyond me and I don’t really care. If she didn’t want to be part of our life so, bad she wouldn’t be snooping.
- my sunburn feels so much better today. Yesterday, it hurt everytime something or someone touched it.
- we are going to look at a house today. Yay -_-
- it’s going by slow today.
- jade is down for a nap and isaiah is playing his game.
- I’m ask Roman to leave his card so, I can get the kids Easter stuff tomorrow.
- Roman’s grandma asked me when are we going to present them with another boy or girl. I told her never lol.
- I should charge my phone it’s about to die.
- I want something sweet.
- alright, I’m rambling. Peace.
Isaiah and I sat outside for a couple of hours while, Jade took a nap. I enjoyed the sun while, Isaiah played in the dirt and the neighbors cat. Jade woke up from her nap and sat outside with us. She played with the cars and sat on a blanket on the grass. Then, we came in the house and got ready for a walk with Roman. We walked a long ways and boy, are we tried. It was pretty fun.
I mentioned to Roman that we should make this a family thing on the weekend. He agreed to it. After, the walk, I cleaned the kitchen, living room, and our room. I wanted to make sure the house was clean so, I didn’t have to do it tomorrow. The last load is in the dryer and I am ready for bed and so, are these kids.